Ross has owned, managed and held shareholdings in approximately 20 mostly start-up private companies since 1980, giving him around over 35 years business ownership, management and directorship experience. He has gained a MBA (Marketing & Finance) and a BA (Psychology) both from the University of Auckland, is a Naturopath and Qualified Motor Mechanic. He has experience as an Investment Banker and held several roles as a Senior Business Consultant.The diverse range of direct business ownership and directorship include:– Motor Vehicles Car Inspection Services.
– Computer Software Sybase.
– Golf Course Lease Chamberlain Park Golf Course.
– Personnel Recruitment Compuforce.
– Building Construction Modular Building Systems.
– Packaging Packsys.
– Horticulture 45 South Cherries.
– Property and Land Development Several companies.
– Immigration Global Visas.
– Computer Servicing Code Blue.
– Timber Sustainable Harvesting/Index.
– Printing Snap Incentives.
– Quick Service Restaurant Franchising The Pita Pit.Ross is a keen and active sportsperson, a father of two and lives in Auckland, New Zealand.
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ross-tweedie/5/4b9/320
Email: [email protected]
Work phone: 09 359 9910
Cellphone: 021 667 272